Ethnicity. Scots-Irish-German mix
Location Newmarket, Canada
» More info.
Hello...... guess what I have!
Friday. 3.27.09 2:47 pm
watching: you! Mwahaha!!! lol
listening to: Jubilife City music
Yay! Pokemon Platinum! Alot of things are different in the game than from D/P.
1) That kid that you call your friend (the blond dude) has (imho) an advanced case of ADHD. Or the kid has a sugar IV drip. Either one.
2) The bidoof are extremely tough to beat in the beginning... really.
3) This interpol agent Looker... he is just weird.
I can tell you my pokemon, I'm just beginning so.. bear with...
- Gabriel my pochama (I dislike piplup), lvl 8, bashful nature, mischievious and eats anything happily.
- Sarah my starly, lvl7, serious nature, somewhat of a clown, again, she'll eat anything happily.
- Bidoof the Bidoof (lol), lvl4,quiet nature, impetuous and silly (like me.. lol), likes dry food.
Right now that's it. =)
I have never heard of any of the pokemon you listed here. :S
» randomjunk on 2009-03-27 04:13:52
Yeah! Starly and Bidoof! Best pokemans EVAR. I get what you mean with disliking certain english names. My Denryu is a Denryu, Ampharos... is kinda boring. Dilated and I posted our pokemans codes somewhere around the site, I don't remember where.
» ikimashokie on 2009-03-27 04:22:14
that's more than how many colours though! haha.
» ShaShaBoo on 2009-03-27 09:18:29
I've not kept up with Pokemon games for ages. I think the last I played was Gold? Not sure but I did realise that the names became weirder and so does how the looks.
» Nuttz on 2009-03-27 10:38:23
I found my pokemans code:
0988 9333 9502
» ikimashokie on 2009-04-08 12:43:03
I stopped being able to keep track of Pokemon after the original 150 or so. :X
» Illicit on 2009-06-28 11:52:51
» ikimashokie on 2010-02-10 01:22:25
Sorry, you do not have permission to comment.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.138seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|